Saturday 12 April 2014

Brows, brows, brows

My eyebrow routine

I have super pale eyebrows, which until a few years ago never used to bother me, then I saw the photos of me on nights out with a full face of makeup and what looked like forehead that went on for miles. This was all due to my invisible brow hairs. My makeup didn't look completely finished and so I quickly decided to start filling them in.
Hope you find this helpful
 
 
This is my au natural eyebrow
I used a stiff angles brush and a small concealer brush


 
Using my angled brush I outline my eyebrow in a matte brown shadow

 
Using the same brush and shadow, fill in the gap
 


Next using my concealer brush, I line under my brow with concealer (to neaten it up)
Blend the concealer down to get rid of the harsh line

 
Next use a brow gel to set the eyebrow. This can be clear or the same colour as you have filled your brows in with.



The finished brow above.
as you can probably tell there is a dramatic difference in both. This isn't something I do everyday but I love it for a night out. I feel it makes my makeup look finished and frames my face. If you're blessed with shapely well defined brows ignore this. However for us brow less beauties it is a necessity to master.
Please bear in mind that there are many ways to do your eyebrows, with many different gels, cream, wax, powder and pencils to use. This is just the way I do mine, so do whatever makes you comfortable.
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment